Franchise recruitment needs to be well organised and well done. The British Franchise Association have highlighted some franchisee recruitment options within the franchise sector. These include:
- Franchise exhibitions: A great way to see both new and returning prospects, with strong footfall and opportunities to pre-arrange meetings.
- Newspaper Advertising: Some national newspapers have developed an active franchise market.
- Franchise Websites: There are a number of websites used for the recruitment of franchisees.
- Referrals: Existing franchisees have friends, colleagues and customers. if they are happy with their business they will encourage others.
- The BFA: The BFA website has sent tens of thousands of franchise leads to its members.
Social media can also play an important role in informing potential franchisees about what you have to offer.
A website that is well written and gives lots of information about your franchise opportunity is essential when looking for the right candidate.
The above strategies assume you have the basics in place- a profitable business model and satisfied existing franchisees. You will also need all relevant documentation in place, including your legal agreement, financial information memorandum and operational manual for potential franchisees to look at.
For more information about how we can help you to franchise your business please call 07507478194.